Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sweet As A Kiss Lip Balm

The other day I went to the mall & was really surprised to see one particular section full of Valentine’s gifts! I was like, “geez, I am really getting old! Time has gone by so fast indeed!” The holidays season has just ended, all that merry Christmas & happy new year, and now they’ve already organized goodies for the Valentine’s day… Oh, boy! But I think it’s a smart business strategy though so people have more time to think of the best Valentine’s gifts for their loved ones.

Anyway, talking about Valentine here, I was browsing online & found this Sweet As A Kiss Lip Balm from Avon. Their packaging are so cute & definitely Valentine’s day themed. Comes in 4 different delicious flavors: Cherry, Deep Berry, Strawberry & White Chocolate.

Give this sweet gift for your loved ones (or yourself) on Valentine’s Day! Tagged at US$0.79 per flavor.

No comments: